Victoria Falls is a natural wonder that appears on almost everyone’s bucket list and is considered as one of the highlights when visiting the African continent. During our three week trip through Africa, we decided to find out if this miracle of nature would indeed live up to our ever growing expectations. We’d been excited about seeing this big waterfall but had never imagined something so powerful it could surround us with sound and soak us with its rainbow-lit spray – it was magical!
Zimbabwe vs. Zambia
Read: Going to South-Africa? Make sure to visit these game parks when you go on safari!
Time of Travel
- Iconic view of the Main Falls
- Water flowing all year round
- Entrance fee: $30 for international travellers (2015)
- Exceptionally close-up waterfall viewing
- Swim in the Devil’s Pool during dry season
- Entrance fee: $20 for international travellers (2015)